Report Issues including Dumped Rubbish

Residents can report a variety of issues online, including dumped rubbish and graffiti, to Westminster City Council.

To find out more click here.

If you would like to find out about more events going on around Westminster, or about my activities as a Councillor for West End Ward, please sign up for my email updates here.

This entry was posted on Monday, 8 October 2018 and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.